Wednesday, August 22, 2012

 
Do you think the person next to you is fake?
Or maybe your best friend is just try to make use of you???

Yap I do.
Was think about what happen last few week.
One we can stand up there sharing what happen to his/her life how touching isit.
But is that real??

Why share only the the icying of the the cake???
You should share the whole pic or even the whole cake.
If you have the face to stand up there cry and say how GOD touch your life.

By doing that you just wan frame.
You just want ppl to know who are you and make ppl think you are so poor thing.

Will you can say who am I to comment all this.
Yap. Who am I??
I'm who I am and will never be who others wants me to be.
I speak for what is correct and stand-up for what I know is correct.
I'm a sinner to I sin.
But the diff between me and you is when I repent I will never do that again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?