Wednesday, August 22, 2012

 
I'm always point my fingers at those who leave GOD for whatever reason it is.
I told myself that it will not and never happen to me ever.
But after last night, image and picture flash into me.
It's not that I no longer belief in HIM.
I think its just the disappointment that ppl who worked for HIM.

Many may think that I'm an asshole how could I say or hurt someone without thinking.
But to those who say that, Look into the mirror before saying.
You are no different from me.

Well, I guess live was never fair.
Just like what happen years back.
There is no happy ending.
Fairy Tales are all lies.
What for work so hard to please everyone.

Fairy Tales are all bullshit!!!!
Evil always win.
Ball/boot licker alway succeed.

Disappointment disappointment and more disappointment.
Maybe its just time to seek what I'm always trying to find.
A place where there is less disappointment.
A place that no one know you.
A place that I do not need to commit.
A place where I am nobody.

I cannot do much but just pray.
Just pray for something happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?